пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

famous barr store locator




Well, well...what can I say. The title pretty says it all. I was in a car accident in 2007 which sent me to Pennsylvania. In July of 2008, I found a wonderful shul up here. There are many strikes against me; including the fact that I do not live in the community (but rather about a 15 minute drive away); the fact that I now live with non-Jews (my Grandparents) and the issue that the shul membership is small, older and not really all that frum (on average). However a new rabbi just started and I am hoping to talk to him after yontif. Yep; kinda of frustrating to say the least...but Iapos;m put my trust in Hashem that he will help me through yet again.
famous barr store locator, famous barr store online, famous barr stores, famous barr warehouse.



Комментариев нет: