пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

army jeep part




I was told not to put my feelings into notes on Facebook. "People will read them". I guess one of my last statements "offended" people. Iapos;m 3-4 years older than most of the college students around me. If I�knew I would be so "Old", I probably would have decided not to come to college here. I�want to be around people my own age, But I have learned that just because someone is your age doesnapos;t mean they are as mature as you are. I was called immature, or that I am not as mature as a 19 year old. Iapos;m rude and do rude things. Well. I guess I am rude intentionally sometimes, but not usually. It depends on what happens. I have no kids, I do not like to act like the parent to my friends or anyone else and no one else is my responsibility. Girls need to learn how to act and handle themselves when they are drunk. Itapos;s not fair to me when shit is placed on me, IE them getting home alright, just because they canapos;t handle their booze Donapos;t drink that much No one is my responsibility like I�stated, so when people need things or rides, I do not like to give them because I�have a luxury being away at school, and they do not, Which is not my problem. If my dad wasnapos;t nice to be I wouldnapos;t have this luxury here. So who is anyone to make ME feel guilty for not BEING THE MOM it seems. They are really oneapos;s to talk, telling me I need to take anti-depressants because I�had a bad fucking day. Yeah they have enough on their plate and shouldnapos;t even be looking my way. I just get punished for being myself and speaking my mind Wtf is that
army jeep part, army jeep parts, army jeep photos, army jeep picture.



Комментариев нет: