пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

deoch




There I go daydreaming about being a stay-at-home mom again....

This schedule is awful. Iapos;m hoping it will get better when I start my overnight hours. At least then I will be able to go home and get as much sleep as I need. As it is right now, by the time I crawl into bed I have been up for over 19 hours. Then I get to sleep for 4 1/2 hours before Holt and Norm come in to wake me up in the morning. My parenting skills have been lacking lately because Iapos;m just too tired during the day to stand my ground. Today I let Holt basically eat whatever he wanted and he watched probably over two hours of TV. I just donapos;t have the energy to say "Hey Letapos;s go outside and play" and no motivation to do crafty things together. Although we have been playing with his markers lately and he seems to like those enough for now. So yeah, I get the kids ready for the day, I get myself ready for the day, I usually get one load of laundry done, and we spend a total of probably an hour to hour and a half outside. Then itapos;s naptime and then time for me to leave for work.

I wanted a nap today and Blake was sleeping odd hours. I knew he would be too awake to sleep the same time Holt did, so I took them both outside for over an hour. I packed Blake in the backpack carrier and made Holt ride his big wheel. He was thrilled. I would think itapos;s safe to say we trekked over two miles, which is a lot for a kid who doesnapos;t know how to pedal When we got home I put them both in bed and we all slept great But Iapos;m extremely tired right now. I donapos;t know if it was being outside or just that itapos;s the end of the week and the hours are getting to me. I hope I can stay awake on the way home.

The only thing that keeps me going are the girls here on the overnight shift. Sometimes I go out with them on their cigarette breaks. They crack me up I think Iapos;m going to like it here.

Ok, enough complaining.

drome racing challenge, deoch, deocders, deocder, deoccidentalize.



Комментариев нет: